Eve Period Tracker is more than just a period and ovulation tracking app. It also provides you with interesting sex, birth control, pregnancy and relationships tips, sexy quizzes, horoscopes and articles about women's health and so much more. With it, you can make new friends and talk to other Eve community members.
What are the key features of Eve Period Tracker?
- Easy to use ovulation and menstrual cycle calendar
- Sex, mood swings, weight, temperature, cycle length, and PMS symptoms are well organized and visualized in graphical charts for you to keep an eye on it.
- Useful tips about women's health, fertility, pregnancy, sex, and contraception.
- Insights, cycle scopes and horoscopes, sexy quizzes, and everyday articles with curious information about women's health.
- The app learns more about you and gives you better predictions and personal healthcare advice.
- A friendly community of other Eve users who are always ready to share some insights and tips about women's health, discuss sex concerns, fertility problems, and more.
How accurate is Eve Period Calendar?
The Eve app is quite accurate. Moreover, learning daily about your body functioning it improves its forecasting to give you the best-personalized tips.
Is Eve free?
The Eve Period Tracker is free to download, though has some in-app purchases.