SPSS download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
What is SPSS? It is a statistical tool used by thousands of professionals worldwide. Whether for describing the characteristics of a given population, to compare two groups or to study the correlation between two events, SPSS or Statistical Package for the Social Sciences can be the ideal tool. SPSS was acquired by IBM in 2009. This is our SPSS download page.
- Descriptive statistics: Compute a large number of descriptive statistics for your variables, including mean, sum, variance, standard deviation, range, standard error, skewness, and much more.
- Statistical analysis: SPSS allows you to perform univariate, bivariate and multivariate data analysis. You can also use the tool to predict variables through regression and multiple regression.
- Simplified data processing: The SPSS program allows you to rearrange and merge the variables in your data in many different ways.
- Results exporting: You can export your tables or graphs to other data formats, such as Excel, Word, Stata, CSV, tab-delimited, etc.
Is It Free?
No, IBM SPSS is a commercial and copyrighted software, meaning there is no such thing as a SPSS free download. However, by registering yourself for an IBM account you will be able to try out the package at no costs during a 30-day period. The price for an unrestricted SPSS subscription starts at $99 USD per user per month.
We also recommend that you consider this free alternative for SPSS.
SPSS software is available as a desktop application for Windows and Mac. The minimum hardware specifications for SPSS are as follows:
- Windows: Windows 7 or newer, 4 GB available hard disk space, 1.6 GHz or faster processor, and 4 GB RAM.
- macOS: macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or newer, 4 GB disk space, 1.6 GHz processor, and 4 GB RAM memory.
Images: © IBM.