Scrivener download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Sometimes writing an article, screenplay or student thesis can be hard. That's why the Scrivener exists. This program can help you to organize your thoughts, make drafts and finish them later, clean out the text, add hyperlinks or notes and export it in any suitable format.
What are the key features of Scrivener?
- Editing: The software has a text editing feature allowing the user to modify what needs to be so. You can also add footnotes, images, tables and so on; the program lets users edit the text by parts: it can be useful if you write a play, a research or a novel with many chapters.
- Corkboard: This function in Scrivener is used to attach every document on a virtual index card. This allows the user to put his text into order. This is feasible thanks to its ability to group related documents together and shuffle the parts as many times as you want.
- Project Statistics panel: Using this option, the program enables the writer to use a specific number of words, characters, and pages of the manuscript. He can also set the numbers he wants to achieve and see the progression on a colored bar.
- Outline: This feature helps you to organize your draft however you want, using folders and subfolders, meta-data and a general overview.
- Full-Screen writing: Feeling distracted when writing? Use the full-screen mode to get your thoughts together and make everything else fade away.
Is it free?
This is a free 30-day trial version. If you use it every day, it lasts 30 days; if you use it only two days a week, it lasts fifteen weeks. After it expires you can purchase the full license for $45 for students and $53 for a standard option.