TickTick download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
TickTick is a handy app designed to effectively manage your to-do lists and daily tasks. It can help you get organized, stay focused and respect deadlines. You can use it both for work and personal plans.
- Get things done: TickTick can keep all your plans, goals and to-dos in a handy way, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting something. When you see all your tasks, you can focus easier and get things done faster.
- Track your habits: Another important feature of the app is that it can help you build new habits or get rid of bad old ones by simply tracking your progress daily.
- Make lists: You can use the app for your daily personal needs, such as grocery shopping. Create lists and check what’s already bought/done and what’s not.
- Easy to use: Thanks to its intuitive interface, the TickTick app is really easy to use and doesn’t require any particular knowledge.
- Sync it: To ease the usage, you can sync the app between your other devices, such as a computer or tablet, and manage your goals and lists from anywhere.
- Set reminders: For important deadlines you can set due dates and get notified automatically.
- Share and collaborate: You can share your lists and tasks with your colleagues and collaborate on them together.
- Use Pomo Timer: Use the famous Pomodoro technique and get focused for 25 minutes and relax for the next 5 minutes. TickTick will set a timer for you and will remind you when you can stop working.
How Does TickTick Work?
The app is very simple to use. You can choose whether you’d like to create a list, an event, or a habit and start tracking it every day. Add new tasks, mark them by color to divide your work and personal goals, check mark what’s already done, and set your deadlines. Don’t forget that you can also set reminders to never forget about any important due date.
Is TickTick Free?
TickTick basic version is free to download and use. To access more features, you can subscribe to a Premium plan for $2.99 per month.
Is TickTick Safe?
The app is safe, it keeps your data secure and private.
To run TickTick on your device, the needed version for Android varies with device. For Apple devices, you will need to have iOS/iPadOS 10.0 and later.
Read the following article, if you’d like to sync TickTick with your other calendar apps or find other efficient calendar apps.
Photo – apps.apple.com; play.google.com
- Download tick tick
- Download ticktick
- Free Timetabling Software
- Post-it Software Notes - Lite
- Finale NotePad
- Active Desktop Calendar
- EZ Photo Calendar Creator
- Open Workbench
- ClickTray Calendar
- My Personal Diary
- Pregnancy +
- Microsoft Teams
- A Simple Diary
- SuperCool PIM
- Smart Notebook
- Microsoft OneNote
- Bluebeam Revu
- Microsoft To Do
- Simple Sticky Notes
- Solid Explorer
- MindNode 6
- Google Calendar