Todoist is one of the most popular apps available for daily organization, planning projects, and managing tasks. With this app, you can establish routines and remember deadlines by programming message reminders, track your progress with personalized productivity trends and also create lasting habits with recurring due dates like 'every Tuesday'.
What are the key features of Todoist?
- Collaborate: thanks to the Todoist app, you can collaborate with others, share your workload, and delegate tasks.
- Prioritize: rank each task with priority levels to help you stay organized and focused.
- User-friendly interface: add easily new tasks with the Quick add feature and choose Recurring due dates, set your Favorites.
- Track progress: to help you stay motivated, Todoist tracks your progress to let you see the big picture.
- Compatibility: connect and synchronize with other apps and tools such as Google Calendar, Slack, Alexa, and Gmail meaning you can fully integrate this app into your life.
How does Todoist work?
Once you download the app, you can connect with your email or Facebook account. Next, you will be able to invite colleagues, add quick tasks, and create projects and subcategories. To prioritize a task, you just have to click on the little flag and choose the priority level. Thanks to the Activity log you can also track your progress and set goals!
Is Todoist free?
You can download and use Todoist for free. There is also a Todoist Premium version that can be found on the publisher’s website with prices starting at $3 a month for an annual subscription. For the free Todoist download, click on the green button above.
Is Todoist safe?
According to the official website, the app uses TLS 1.1-1.2 secure channels and supports both 128-bit or 256-bit configurations, depending on the browser, as well as Amazon Web Services (AWS) servers to host all user data. Thus, the app seems safe. However, we suggest that you avoid putting personal sensible information on the app - as we do for all apps and websites.