Lucidchart download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Lucidchart is a visual workspace app specifically designed to help its users to visualize data, collaborate with each other in real-time, and improve the workflow.
What are the key features of Lucidchart?
- Visual workspace: Lucidchart lets you create, edit, comment, and view diagrams, as well as import and export them from/to your work accounts.
- Diagrams: UML and network diagrams, AWS, Azure, GCP shapes, flowcharts, process maps, mind maps, Venn diagrams, and many more shapes and forms of diagrams are available within the app.
- Compatibility: Easily integrates with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Confluence, Jira, G Suite, and more.
- Lucidchart account: Sync your documents and charts and keep everything under the same Lucidchart account to never lose anything. Don't forget to login into Lucidchart to have it all at your fingertips.
- Templates: Make the most out of the Lucidchart app and use pre-built templates.
- Offline mode: When you are on the plane and don't have an internet connection, you can still access your recent documents and diagrams.
- Share: Export your documents to other apps, email your diagrams, and create shareable links with just a few taps.
How does Lucidchart work?
Lucidchart works as a simplified graphic editor allowing you to draw, sketch and plan your projects, visualize details and collaborate in real-time. It offers an intuitive interface so that you can easily understand how it works.
Is Lucidchart free?
There is a free Lucidchart subscription plan, as well as paid subscriptions (Individual – $7.95 per month, Team – $9.00; or Enterprise) with access to more features. You can take a look at Lucidchart pricing details before downloading it.
Is Lucidchart safe?