7-Zip download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
7-Zip is an open-source program for compressing and decompressing files. It stands out for supporting a wide variety of compression formats, besides being very easy to use and featuring everything you can expect from this kind of utility. It allows you to extract, add, and test, as well as copy, move, delete, and manage compressed files.
What is 7-Zip?
7-Zip is a free and open-source file archiver utility used to compress and decompress files and any kind of pieces of data. It was originally developed by Igor Pavlov in 1999, and it is still widely used worldwide.
What are the key features of 7-Zip?
- Efficient: Usually, 7-Zip compresses to 7z format 30-70% better than to zip format. And 7-Zip compresses to zip format 2-10% better than most of the other zip-compatible programs.
- Self-extracting: This handy feature lets you create archives that can be automatically extracted when executed so that the end user doesn't need 7-Zip to be installed locally.
- Divide and conquer: If compressed files are too heavy, and you cannot send or share them in a single piece of data, you can seamlessly use the split features that will break your compressed archives into multiple smaller archives.
- High compatibility: It can pack and unpack files in the 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP, and WIM formats. It can unpack files in the APFS, AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VHDX, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z formats.
- Security: Designed with security features, you can encrypt your compressed data and make sure no one can access it.
- Agnostic: You can use it seamlessly via the graphical user interface or the command line, which allows you to create automation pipelines to process your data efficiently.
- Large capacity: You can compress files up to 16 exabytes, which is 1.000.000.000 GB.
- Worldwide: It is available in 87 different languages, so almost everyone can use it.
How to use 7-Zip?
This is super simple, either right-click on the file you want to decompress and select the 7-Zip application or use the command line interface with the proper arguments depending on your needs.
Is it free?
Yes, 7-Zip is 100% free to use.
Is it safe?
The app has no history of security issues and supports AES-256 encryption, so we consider it perfectly safe to use.
- 7 zip download
- 7zip download
- WinRAR > Download
- GTA: San Andreas Patch > Download
- Zip Files Opener > Download
- Cmospwd-5.0.zip download > Download
- Windows media player (windows 7 free download) > Download
- XviD video codec
- JPEG Compressor
- FileMinimizer Office
- XAPK Installer