Raft download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Raft is an open-world survival video game that brings you, alone or with your friends, into an exciting and original oceanic adventure. You will have to travel and expand your raft, explore fascinating places, and discover all the secrets of a mysterious world full of life and dangers.
You awake on a vast blue ocean, alone, and there is absolutely no land in sight. You are trapped on a small raft with nothing except a hook made of plastic. But you are brave and decide nothing will take you down; you will survive, no matter what. So here begins an epic journey where you will explore the sea, expand your raft, discover forgotten islands and places, meet new people, and build your world. Your life won't be easy, but it will be worth living it.
- Survive: Watch out to stay hydrated and eat enough, or you may starve to death. But you have everything you need to stay alive, as you can hunt animals, grow crops, fish, and prepare meals. In addition, you can craft all kinds of weapons and tools to be ready for everything. Just another detail, below the ocean live some very dangerous creatures like sharks, so stay alert, and fight for your life, or you may be eaten alive.
- Learn: As you get used to living this new life, you will progressively understand how things work and what you can do. Hopefully, your precious research table will help you learn new technologies.
- Expand: You will soon understand you need to expand your raft to survive, and the only solution is to collect every piece of debris and reefs you find to construct foundations, stairs, pillars, rooms, and doors, but also use more advanced technology like mechanical machines and more.
- Explore: Throughout your journey, you will discover many different places like other islands, explore forgotten locations, dive into the sea, find treasures, and who knows what else. So hold on to the bar of your raft and start making the world yours.
- Challenges: As you explore new places, you will meet new people, discover their stories, and overcome exciting challenges.
Graphics and sound
Raft graphics are good and stylish. This is not an AAA game, so don't expect awe-inspiring graphics, this is absolutely not the point. Still, the OST and audio feedback, the light and shadows, and the animations successfully create a pleasant, peaceful, and beautiful atmosphere.
Duration and game modes
Raft features an online cooperative game mode where you will join other players to live this tremendous adventure, but you can also choose the solo game mode and discover this world by yourself. If you focus on the main story, it will take about 20h to complete it, but if you are willing to discover everything the game offers, you're likely to play for about 50h.
What do the reviews say?
Raft has no global Metacritic score, but it has a Metacritic user score of 7.8/10 and over 180.000 users rated it as Very Positive on Steam.
Raft has no PEGI rating. It contains no explicit scenes of violence or obscene language, but some combat scenes may hurt the sensitivity of a young audience. Moreover, players will interact with each other when playing the online game mode.