Glyph (also called Glyph Launcher) is a gaming platform developed by Trion Worlds featuring everything you can expect from a game launcher. It offers some free titles produced by Trion Worlds and lets you play offline.
What are the key features of Glyph?
- Interface: The Glyph Launcher features a modern and cozy interface wherein you can browse your library and Glyph games or buy new games from the store. Once acquired, you can, of course, install and uninstall your titles the way you want.
- Explore the library: Like Steam, the games are DRM-free, so you can enjoy them as is. Also, you don't need to be online to play some of the single-player games.
- Trion Worlds: You can especially play games developed by Trion Worlds, like RIFT, ArcheAge, Defiance, Atlas Reactor, Trove, and a list of free games.
How to use Glyph?
This is a game launcher, so it is pretty simple to use:
- Once installed, click on Games at the top of the Launcher to browse your library, and go to My Games.
- Go to Store to view all the available games you can get for free or purchase.
Is it free?
Glyph is free to use.
Is it safe?