Battle.net is a free digital gaming platform launcher created by Blizzard Entertainment that lets you play your favorite Blizzard games, purchase new titles, and play with your friends and other players. If you like titles and sagas such as World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, or Diablo, we recommend trying Battle.net.
What are the key features of Battle.net?
- All Blizzard games in one place: You will be able to access all your favorite Blizzard titles such as Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, Starcraft, or Call of Duty.
- Socialize: Thanks to the social pane, you will be able to see your friends and what they do on each game tab. You will also be able to chat, groups and voice chat. Battle.net allows you to play with millions of players all around the world.
- Simple purchase process: Using the in-app store, you will be able to purchase any available games in seconds, install them, and just play.
- Stay up-to-date: The launcher will always make sure to notify you and launch games' update when it's available, so you will always be up-to-date.
- Friendly navigation: You can favorite your games and organize them for ease of access. Moreover, all your notifications and download status will land on a dedicated hub.
- Intuitive interface: All the layouts are expanded for the game content and the news; everything is effortless to visualize. Moreover, the screen reader has been increased, and the color contrast has been enhanced.
- Keyboard friendly: You can now navigate through most of the app using only your keyboard.
- Blizzard news: Stay up to date with all the latest Blizzard Entertainment content.
How does it work?
To use Battle.net, you have to download the application, install it, and create a user account. Your account will be associated with a Battle Tag you choose as a player username. Make sure to fill in the geographical data correctly to connect to the appropriate servers. Don't forget your secret question's answer because you will need it to recover your password.
Is it free?
The Battle.net application is completely free. However, you can buy Blizzard Entertainment titles from the in-app store (Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Diablo Immortal, Overwatch 2, etc.).