OpenShot Video Editor download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
OpenShot Video Editor is a free, open-source video editor designed for Linux. It helps you to mix, join, edit and create the film that you have always dreamed of with your videos, photos, and music files.
What are the key features of OpenShot Video Editor?
- FFmpeg: based on FFmpeg, OpenShot Video Editor supports nearly all multimedia formats and especially video formats. This free software project produces different programs and libraries for handling multimedia data. The video encoding is also based on this FFmpeg option.
- Editing: as a video editing tool, the application allows you to scale, trim, resize and cut videos so as to match them according to your requirements. Users can add title templates; create titles, subtitles, and 3D animated titles according to their needs.
- Audio mixing: this is a process in which the post-production stage of a moving image program by which a whole host of recorded sounds are mixed into one or more channels. Source signals' levels, panoramic position, and frequency content are manipulated, and reverberating may be added.
- Effects: with OpenShot Video Editor, users can add frame animation, and digital video effects including gamma, hue, brightness, grayscale, and over 20 other video effects. Users are given the opportunity to customize transition lumas and masks.
- Export: once created, you have the ability to export your film to DVD, YouTube, Vimeo, Xbox 360, and many other common formats that you will only discover once you download and try the application.
Is it free?
OpenShot Video Editor is a completely free open source program.
Around the same subject
- Openshot video editor download
- Xvid video codec > Download - File decompression
- Xnxx video [solved] > Windows Vista Forum
- Videos > Windows Forum
- Xvideostudio video editor apps > Download - Video editing
- Capcut video editor for pc > Download - Video editing