Pinnacle Studio 25 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Pinnacle Studio (formerly known as Avid Studio) is a powerful program that has all the tools you need to produce high-quality movies. Its features make it easy for you to capture, edit, and export videos to fashionable device compatible formats or to DVD. The software was developed by Pinnacle and is owned by Corel. In this article, we discuss some of its key features, as well as some additional information.
What is Pinnacle Studio and what is it for?
Pinnacle Studio is a software for creating and editing videos and movies. You can import nearly all imaginable types of video files, both from digital devices and from analog devices connected to your PC. It boasts a multitrack editing system where you can simply drag and drop the files you want to work with. You will find more than 1,500 filters, effects, and transitions in Pinnacle Studio to fully unleash your creativity. Once your project is finished you can share it online or burn it to a DVD, including a custom menu and chapters if you wish.
What are the key features of Pinnacle Studio?
- Editing: Video editing is possible across 24 tracks. This includes filters and different color grading options, as well as time remapping, screen recording, and many more.
- Inspiration: Hundreds of effects, transitions, and templates are available for you just to make sure you unleash your imagination. With Pinnacle Studio you have full control over your work.
- Subtitle editor: Control your subtitles down to the very last letter with the improved Subtitle Editor, which also includes keyframe controls for font size and color.
- Efficiency: Whether you want to go quickly or edit a bug production, Pinnacle Studio has your back. Tools such as Green Screen and Chroma Key are easy to use.
- Share: You can share your movies on Facebook, Vimeo and YouTube directly from Pinnacle Studio. You can also save your projects in the cloud and then view them from any PC with Internet access.
- Interface: If this is not enough for you, then you should know that the software has an intuitive and stylish interface that makes it quick and easy to handle.
Is it free?
The demo version offered on this page can be used free for a limited time of 30 days. It is worth mentioning that in addition to the time limitation, there are other restrictions such as the inclusion of a watermark in the videos you export. However, this demo can be considered interesting to first-time users as it allows you to explore the workspace and its most important editing tools. If you are interested in acquiring the full version, you can do so here.
What are the system requirements for Pinnacle Studio?
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bits).
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Storage: 2 GB available disk space.
- Pinnacle studio free download
- Pinnacle studio 25 ultimate free download
- Pinnacle studio 25 free download
- Fl studio free download > Download - Musical production
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Google Play Store > Download - App downloads
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- DaVinci Resolve 17 > Download - Video editing