How to Avoid Duplicate Results
- Simply use the DISTINCT clause and between the SELECT clause and the fields.
SELECT distinct id,name,surname FROM mytable
- More informations available on this : Link
- How to avoid duplicates in sql
- How to avoid duplicate records in sql select query - Best answers
- Sql avoid duplicates - Best answers
- How to avoid calls from unknown numbers - How-To - Android
- How to duplicate a page in google docs - How-To - Google
- Export database diagram sql server - How-To - Programming
- How to avoid pixelation in instagram - Guide
- Why are my songs duplicated in itunes - How-To - iTunes
This document, titled « Avoid Duplicates in the Result of a SELECT Query in SQL », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).