AnyDesk download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
AnyDesk is a useful tool that allows you to take remote control of any other computer from wherever you are. It can come in handy when you are not in the office and need to access your work laptop or when one of your colleagues has to show you how something works on your computer from home. AnyDesk doesn't require installation so it can run on any computer from a USB flash drive.
What are the key features of AnyDesk?
- Remote access: With AnyDesk, you can access your files and programs from any internet-connected computer.
- Remote printing: You can print the documents from your work computer remotely at home thanks to AnyDesk.
- File transfer: Send and receive documents, photos, videos, and other files from your remote computer to the local one and vice versa.
- Instant support: AnyDesk lets you quickly fix some issues with remote computers if you work as a developer or IT specialist.
- Cross-platform: AnyDesk is available both for computer operating systems, such as Windows, macOS, and Linux, as well as for mobile devices, including iOS and Android.
- Multilingual: AnyDesk is supported in 28 languages which makes it easy to use in many countries.
How does AnyDesk work?
How do I connect to AnyDesk? Don’t worry, getting started with AnyDesk is very simple: just launch the program and connect to the AnyDesk server from both computers where you want to share the screen. When both computers are connected, you have to enter the key and if it is correct, access your remote desktop.
Is AnyDesk free?
This is a free 14-day trial version of AnyDesk. After it expires you can upgrade your plan to Lite for $8.49/month, Professional for $16.99/month, or Power for $41.99/month. You can learn more about AnyDesk pricing here.
Is AnyDesk safe?
If you are wondering whether it is safe to use AnyDesk, don’t worry. Your computer is well-protected thanks to TLS 1.2 technology, which is also used in online banking and military services. Every connection is encrypted with asymmetric RSA 2048 key exchange
- Anydesk download > Download
- How to remove shortcut virus: usb, pendrive > Guide
- Change Windows 10 settings: language and region > Guide
- Disable Deepfreeze: from Command Prompt, without password > Guide
- LAN settings on Windows 10: check and configure > Guide
- SSH Secure Shell Client
- Bria Solo
- Virtual WiFi Router
- Netgear Genie
- Bluetooth File Sender
- Roku - Official Remote Control