Registration date
Thursday August 31, 2017
Status
Last seen
August 31, 2017
-
 kinterooo -
Hello,

Good day sir/mam my account was disabled by facebook idont know what i did to disable my account i have no recent activity that violates their rules. I use my facebook account for contacting my classmates , my friends & for entairtainment only. I creat a temporary account to contact my classmates . Please recover my account i really need it. Thank you in advance
Btw my account name is carlo quintero and phone number is ***** and my password is *****

Ps: sorry for my english i hope you understand what im saying

2 replies

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
You just told 6 million people you ID and password.
Registration date
Thursday August 31, 2017
Status
Last seen
August 31, 2017

Im just so desperate sir :(
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
I agree with xpcman.

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms. Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards
• Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you must appeal Facebook's decision.
Registration date
Thursday August 31, 2017
Status
Last seen
August 31, 2017

Oh sorry sir . I read that facebook terms before. Im really have no idea what im done to disable my account. I didnt violate their rules. What im said earlier i use my account to access my friends and classmate only. Please help me sir
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,163 >
Registration date
Thursday August 31, 2017
Status
Last seen
August 31, 2017

Hi

You need not to be desperate, Facebook is not a life necessity. Many people don't have a Facebook account and live a happy life.

Seems that Facebook believes that you violated the terms of use.

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you must appeal Facebook's decision.

See this link:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
I already submit an appeal sir i want know how many days or week that they response to my case
Thank you sir to help me to realized that :)