Disabled mistake

Closed
rachelle.parado.7 - Sep 29, 2017 at 07:58 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 29, 2017 at 04:24 PM
Hello,
I tried recovering my facebook account and have already submitted everything you guys asked for. I used my nickname on my facebook account to make my account private. Hopefully this would be enough to get my account back. The email that I used for the account is valid and have been sending trouble tickets via that email.I keep on receiving this message on my email
Thanks for contacting us. It looks like the report you submitted belongs in a different channel. Please log into your Facebook account and follow the on-screen instructions to report this issue.

Please consider unblocking my account , I have important documents and photos on that account. Thank you team facebook, im hoping that I will be able to use my facebook account again.

2 responses

sheygonzaga1212 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 19, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 29, 2017
Sep 29, 2017 at 03:21 PM
Hello,
I tried recovering my facebook account and have already submitted everything you guys asked for. I used my nickname on my facebook account to make my account private. Hopefully this would be enough to get my account back. The email that I used for the account is valid and have been sending trouble tickets via that email.I keep on receiving this message on my email
Thanks for contacting us. It looks like the report you submitted belongs in a different channel. Please log into your Facebook account and follow the on-screen instructions to report this issue.

Please consider unblocking my account , I have important documents
and photos on that account. Thank you team facebook, im hoping that I will be able to use my facebook account again.

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Sep 29, 2017 at 04:24 PM
You wrote:

"have already submitted everything you guys asked for."

We are CCM, not Facebook. We have never asked you for anything.

You are barking up the wrong tree.