How to reopen my disabled account

Closed
Syed Waseem Shah - Oct 10, 2017 at 06:05 PM
 Syed Waseem Shah - Oct 11, 2017 at 06:14 PM
Hello,
Sir I will submit many times my full information also my original identity card to Facebook Team. But tell now that can't open my Facebook account. Now what I will do to open my Facebook account

5 responses

BunoCS Posts 15472 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 1,534
Oct 11, 2017 at 03:09 AM
Hello,

After sending your documents to Facebook, do you have an answer?
Syed Waseem Shah
Oct 11, 2017 at 08:10 AM
(Thanks for contacting Facebook. We may reach out to you if we need more info.) They give me just this answer daily. And I also send my identity card daily to Facebook team
Syed Waseem Shah
Oct 11, 2017 at 08:03 AM
No sir they can't give me answer
Syed Waseem Shah
Oct 11, 2017 at 02:32 PM
Sir any solution you have. I need my I'd please sir give me a solution
Syed Waseem Shah
Oct 11, 2017 at 02:45 PM
What I will do now. And why your team can't reply me what's the reason sir

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Oct 11, 2017 at 05:00 PM
Wait a minute. So you keep sending your id every day. Not only are you bugging the system but Facebook will feel harassed and Facebook will believe that you are harassing people with your account. It will therefore take more time to recover your account.

If you have not used your real full name to create your account, you will never be able to recover it.

You must cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait. Among the millions of accounts, there are tens of thousands of people living the same situation as you. When you submitted your documents you were the last among the tens of thousands. Facebook has to examine every one of them. You must wait your turn and it may take several weeks. In you case now, probably much longer.
Syed Waseem Shah
Oct 11, 2017 at 05:37 PM
Thanks sir. I already send everyday my identity card and more information to Facebook. And I also use my I'd from my original name, date of birth and place. I will given him all the information correctly but still my I'd Is disabled. Still I send my all information many times in a day. And I will wait for there reply now and I will try my best everyday now I am watching what they will done. Thanks sir for your motivation
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172 > Syed Waseem Shah
Oct 11, 2017 at 05:59 PM
As I said, stop sending all information every day or Facebook will banish you for harassment. You will not make the process go faster by sending your id, in the contrary, every time you send your information, you are delaying your account recovery for several more weeks every time you do it.

Facebook is not a life necessity, you don't need it to live, work, breath, eat and sleep.

Go on with your life and forget about Facebook, at least for a month.
Syed Waseem Shah
Oct 11, 2017 at 06:13 PM
Ok sir. Now I will can't try for a weak or two weaks or a month. I will just wait for there response.
Syed Waseem Shah
Oct 11, 2017 at 06:14 PM
Thanks sir for giving me a good suggestion