Want a software for installing xp in pendrive

Closed
sai - May 29, 2009 at 10:48 PM
koolvalcano Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 29, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 30, 2009 - May 30, 2009 at 10:11 AM
Hello,
i tried to install my xp OS in pendrive without a HDD it was asking for software in the booting process pls tell me about the software....and how can i install my os into a USB pendrive
Related:

2 responses

koolvalcano Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 29, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 30, 2009 2
May 30, 2009 at 10:11 AM
i dont have DD AT Present so i was tribg to access my system through pendrive of 8GB.so i have attached usb to mt pc without HDD.the process of installing OS is done up to selecting the partition then the waring was as follows
"your computer's startup program cannot gain access to the disk containg the partition or free space u choose.Setup cannot install win XP on dis HDD.
this lack of access does not neccessarily indicate an error condition.For example,disks attached to aSCSI adapter that wasn' installed by ur computer manufactuer or to a secondary hdd controller manufactureer for more information.....
ulrichburke Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 29, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009
May 29, 2009 at 11:03 PM
Hi!

I'm afraid I need a little more information before I can help you. Can you tell me exactly what software it's asking you for? If possible, can you give me the exact message your computer's giving you so I can research the answer for you, if I don't know it?

Yours respectfully

ulrichburke