Recover hacked account - FB doesn't help

Closed
Hoopla1234 - Dec 12, 2017 at 10:51 AM
 Hoopla1234 - Dec 12, 2017 at 01:10 PM
Hello,

My FB account was hacked about 2 weeks ago. I have gone through all the recovery options FB provides and to avail. I have even gotten recovery codes from certain FB Friend.........and did not work. I was asked via an email from FB to provide ID to verify myself.........and that has resulted in nothing.

Is there any more direct contact to FB?

It cannot be more obvious my account has been taken over by someone else. Everything about my account has been changed. I am even receiving emails from Facebook (at least i think its FB) in Vietnamese..........which coincidentally my account was hacked by a Vietnamese person. so I am very skeptical on how deep this hacker has gone, and if these emails from FB are actually from hacker. I have gone through every avenue FB has presented for recovering accounts, and have gotten nowhere.

Any idea how to directly get support from FB? It is so obvious my account has been hacked. And now the hacker has gotten into another account I am admin on.

Please help

1 response

Benoit205 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 12, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 12, 2017
Dec 12, 2017 at 12:07 PM
I've had a similar problem at one point and manage to get help through Messenger with a Facebook agent. Maybe this could be an option for you. Good luck
good idea. how did you get on messenger with FB agent?