Facebook - disabled account

Closed
Enidaa Posts 3 Registration date Thursday December 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 21, 2017 - Dec 21, 2017 at 08:12 AM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 21, 2017 at 11:29 PM
Hi!
Is it possible to change that proxy using a mobile?
My facebook account is disabled for no reason during my "blocking time".
I have tried to make another (fake), then I lost my real one, because of using the same phone from the same location.
I have sent them my ID to activation and they said that they are not going to answer to me any more.
What to do?!
Is there any help?!

Thank you!

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Dec 21, 2017 at 02:50 PM
Nope, be patient. It is their network, they have their own terms of services, and you violated them!
Enidaa Posts 3 Registration date Thursday December 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 21, 2017
Dec 21, 2017 at 02:58 PM
How could I do anything from my account that is already blocked/censored more than 20 days?
It seems that my account is disabled because I have tried to make another/new one,
so it is the problem about "Big brother" who can see my mobile/my location, isn't it?
Blocked Profile
Dec 21, 2017 at 03:03 PM
Yes, it is the same MAC/IP/MOBILE EIN number that is already associated with another account. If you are just now concerned with BIG BROTHER, it is too late.
Enidaa Posts 3 Registration date Thursday December 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 21, 2017
Dec 21, 2017 at 03:07 PM
No, I am not.
It is funny to know how it works, in fact.
Blocked Profile
Dec 21, 2017 at 03:09 PM
yup. And then they can also segment where you sit in the world by your IP.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 21, 2017 at 04:45 PM
Hi Enidaa,

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of use and community standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two accounts.
Impersonating someone or making fake accounts
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Facebook does not tolerate the use of proxies.

If Facebook said that they won't answer you any more means that you have been banished.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles, but that's okay, there are more important things in life than Facebook isn't there?
Blocked Profile
Dec 21, 2017 at 04:49 PM
Is there really more to life than FB? Really? ;-P
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171 > Blocked Profile
Dec 21, 2017 at 05:00 PM
For some, there is no life other than Facebook, for others, there is no life after Facebook. Facebook is as essential as food, drink, air and sleep.
Blocked Profile
Dec 21, 2017 at 05:11 PM
Ah yes, food and drink. You know you can get those on there, right?

I don't even know what we did before they came along and saved us!

Thanks Z Clan!

The world is WAY better (sarcasm if you can't tell!). I am not certain what I was going to do if I couldn't have virtually toured a devastated island with an inconsiderate couple!

There is not enough "I got my new kidney because of FB", out there that could convince me it has brought more value than harm!!!

Have FUN!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171 > Blocked Profile
Dec 21, 2017 at 06:09 PM
Mr. Mark

You cannot imagine how many millions of people the Z Clan has saved from their morbid solitude.

Have you ever thought of all those who yet have no or limited internet access. How can they survive? What about those who, with fb, have seen the light of the promise land but got their fb account disabled?

Even the USA, now, is governed with the help tweets.
Yes, "Help Tweets"!

I wish I could start a "go fund me" to buy twitter!

I don't think they will give me money to shut it down?!?!