Hidusb.sys help

Closed
Micthexception Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday January 10, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2018 - Jan 10, 2018 at 06:01 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 10, 2018 at 06:29 PM
Hello,

I've read through all of the solutions provided, but unfortunately it still does the same thing. I hope this doesn't mean the computer is done.
No matter what I do, whether it be to try safe mode or last known good configuration from pressing f8, or system repair, I'm inevitably any right back to the same black black screen where eventually the mouse pops up and can move on the screen, but nothing else happens.

Please, please help.

Sincerely
Broke college student

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jan 10, 2018 at 06:29 PM
Hi Broken Student

I can't see how we can help you here, a lot of information is missing and we are extremely terrible at guessing, so we don't guess.

We don't know what solutions you have read and did not work. We could repeat the same solutions to you which would be a waste of time for you and us here at CCM. So what are they?

Your topic is Hidusb.sys why?

What is your operating system ?

What is the make and model of your laptop?

Following you reply you will get one in 10 hours.

Hang-on