Facebook account disabled

Closed
sharifuljuell - 5 Feb 2018 à 05:16
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 5 Feb 2018 à 05:18
Hello,

Hi I am লাল ভাই last day my facebook account was disabled. I need my account back so badly. What should I do inthis situation please tell me, I m waiting for your answer. please

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
5 Feb 2018 à 05:18
Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision.