- Monitor goes black , pc still working
- Pc monitor goes black after a few seconds - Guide
- External monitor goes black when laptop is closed ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Lenovo monitor goes black randomly - Guide
- Monitor turns black ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- "No signal" on monitor but the pc is running fine. ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
Check the video output ratio settings (resolution) on the computer that it works well with. Set your PC to the same resolution. Does it perform the same?
Wow, this is quite a problem. The only recommendations I can give is to go over the configuration of the PC that works, and mimic on the one that doesn't.