- Forget password and security question
- Forget password and security questions ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Forget password and security question ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Forget password & 2nd security questions answer ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Forget my password and security question answer ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Forget Yahoo mail password and security question ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.