Cant connect with router but adapter is fine

Closed
flex19146 - Jun 5, 2009 at 09:47 PM
 flex19146 - Jun 15, 2009 at 10:57 AM
Hello,
My problem is I can connect to the internet with my wireless adapter but I cant' with the router. Let me be clear only one at a time. I can connect if I'm not on my wireless but if so only one computer is connecting at a time. I do I get my wireless adapter and router to connect at the sametime (two computer working).
Related:

4 responses

dvay16 Posts 2 Registration date Friday April 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2009
Jun 6, 2009 at 08:07 AM
If you are not connected on wireless then you are connect by using a cable isn't it?

So you want to connect 2 computers from the router? please be precise
Ok this is the problem everything is set-up fine. The problem lies here I can connect with my wireless and router but only one at a time if I connect with my wireless then I'm not with my router.I'm tryin to connect both computer at sametime. Everytime I connect to wireless I can't connect using my router. I'm trying to find out why I can't be online at the sametime with my router and wireless.
msound36 Posts 10 Registration date Friday March 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2009 2
Jun 15, 2009 at 09:04 AM
This is due to IP conflict! Just try to get connected on one pc then try to renew your IP!
Run, CMD
Type: ipconfig /release
Then type: ipconfig /renew

Then connect the second pc!
If you wireless connection is secured by a wep key you will need to enter the WEP key to your wireless settings!
Still not working I did everything like I was suppose too.