HELP whit start up server!!!!

Closed
humajs - Jun 6, 2009 at 11:15 AM
 humajs - Jun 6, 2009 at 02:48 PM
Hello,
i have like this problem (error) . When i want start some online server ,it shoves 1 % and fast shoves this typed name .The key have been run .Please try reconnect later.!!!!! hove about this problem ,i have new patch

SEND answer on my e-mail - humajs@inbox.lv please !!!! i need to know hove to start server .

1 response

yashtozor Posts 13 Registration date Thursday August 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 3
Jun 6, 2009 at 01:05 PM
Please can you specify what type of server are you trying to run and for what purpose. Some technical informations is needed, in order to help you.

Please specify the error code fully.
i have this problem.I have downloaded cod4 i didnt buy it ,but downloaded .Its works fine whit single player ,but when i start multiplayer i hawe valid key code ,when i take any server where i want to go i cant geth in the server becose of this problem showes up (the key code is in use,please try to reconect ) .I already searched this problem ,and i know whats the problem.This key what i use ,its already in use by other user ,but howe i can geth 100% valid ,whit out this problem,if you have COD 4 and you can play online ,but you already dont playe for long time ,than please tell me if you have valid key ,whit out use it.Than i can play it.:)