Facebook account disabled

Solved/Closed
Aayushx-etrii - 21 May 2018 à 12:55
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 21 May 2018 à 17:11
Hello,
I'm aayush
I don't know why my FB account is disabled
Anyone help me please I need that account


2 responses

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
21 May 2018 à 13:16
Facebook should have sent a message to your email account telling you the violation. Otherwise, the is no way to determine the violation of their rules.

There is no provision for forgiveness by Facebook. Violate the rules and you are kicked out.

Sorry
Aayushx-etrii
21 May 2018 à 13:21
So what should I do now
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
21 May 2018 à 17:11
Go on with your life without Facebook !