Key replacement EXTERNAL lenovo keyboard

Closed
Mr.Plem Posts 3 Registration date Friday June 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2018 - Updated on Jun 8, 2018 at 05:44 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 11, 2018 at 04:34 PM
Hi there,

I need a new key for my external keyboard, however I am not able to figure out what type it is exactly. The problem is that I do not a find page where one can watch up external keyboards. My external keyboard is the one given in this link: XXXX

I have seen that there are many different similar looking keys and with special hinges, so what to choose?!

Thanks for any help!
Cheers,
Pascal
Related:

1 response

What are asking? Keyboard preference? One that works will suffice!

Are you replacing a KEY, or the whole keyboard. You wrote KEY, so it is confusing. If you are replacing KEYS, you need the EXACT keyboard you have in place now.

Not really certain of what you are asking, and I removed the link, as it provides no value to the description, (only was a display of a particular keyboard)!

Mr.Plem Posts 3 Registration date Friday June 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2018
Jun 8, 2018 at 05:36 PM
Thanks for your reply ..

I am asking about KEYS yes. I need a single Key, the "1" KEY. No whole keyboard. .. That's why I thought that 'a key for my keyboard' is precise enough.

Sure, I need to know the exact keyboard as I have it in place right now. This is why I am asking, I have no idea what exact key and hinge it is. This was why I posted the link, so that one may figure it out by seeing the picture, what exact key-type I need. ...
Blocked Profile
Jun 8, 2018 at 06:05 PM
Its the "1" key, isn't it?
Mr.Plem Posts 3 Registration date Friday June 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2018
Jun 9, 2018 at 01:43 PM
Yes it is, but does it matter?
I am curious now how you can tell me what exact type of key I need, as there is no link any more ;)
Blocked Profile
Jun 11, 2018 at 04:34 PM
Whos on first?