How to fix a Micro sd card inside a USB 2.0 adapte

Closed
slice1pod Posts 3 Registration date Thursday June 14, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2018 - Jun 14, 2018 at 04:03 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 15, 2018 at 07:08 PM
OK i have tried a few different methods to fix my flash drive with no results. The micro SD card is 32GB inserted into an USB 2.0 adapter

When i plug the drive into a port Win7 makes a sound, and i am prompted to format the drive. I failed after a number attempts to format the drive. I tried all the ports on 3 different Computers(same results). Next-I uninstalled the usb driver and reinstalled the flash drive FAILED I opened CMD entered diskpart > secect disk 1 > clean PLUS i followed more steps that i found online but still FAILED I changed the LETTER of the drive then continued the step above FAILED I tried to insert the drive into my xbox 360 to try to format it FAILED I tried 4 different recovery software FAILED I tried to format each sector (it took 3 hours) FAILED I removed the card from the adapter and placed it into a sd card then inserted into my laptop FAILED I tired using a micro usb adapter to connect to my cell phone to erase ALL on the drive FAILED I Tried to use ERASER software to delete all on the drive FAILED

The drive was working find 2 days ago. It was used to store video games and add ons on my xbox 360 console. Two days ago, i went to play a game on the drive but it wasn't there. IF fact the console read the the drive was almost full, however the contents was empty.

ANY SUGGESTIONS GUYS

I would like to delete, erase or reset the drive so i can use it again. I can always re download the games and stuff.

Thanks in advance.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 14, 2018 at 04:41 PM
When you format, are you doing it with ADMIN rights (Run as... ADMINISTRATOR)?
slice1pod Posts 3 Registration date Thursday June 14, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2018
Jun 14, 2018 at 04:57 PM
yes
Blocked Profile
Jun 14, 2018 at 04:59 PM
OK, plug in the drive, and go to DISK management. What does that console say about the partition and sizes?
slice1pod Posts 3 Registration date Thursday June 14, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2018
Jun 14, 2018 at 05:02 PM
I tried that as well-it said the partition is full. all space used. and i even change the permissions and letter of the drive there too.
Blocked Profile
Jun 15, 2018 at 07:08 PM
"I would like to delete" 

You cannot format it in disk management?