Asking for private documents

Closed
Nycole - Jun 18, 2018 at 12:37 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 18, 2018 at 04:56 PM
Hello,

I am or was a Facebook account holder...
I am band from face book because I refused to use my right name n to send my identification on line...
I would like to know y my page has been blocked or restricted an most of the user don't use there right names?... Why do Facebook want my identification?

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jun 18, 2018 at 05:25 AM
Facebook disables accounts when users don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two personal accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

You are wrong most of the user use there right names.

Facebook want documents to verify that you have used your correct full name.
Why
Walking thropy, hot gal n chromaz gal... Can be a person right name??.. how do they know that my name is not right? Why am I the only person penalized?
Nycole is my right name I just use n y instead of I... I have my FB page for year n it hasn't have any problem... Y now???
All of my friends told me that they haven't seen my FB page tags that I was in pictures I have posted is like I wasn't on it...
If Facebook wanted my ID information they should have said so when I was signing up... It looks fishy they are asking for my identification
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171 > Nycole
Jun 18, 2018 at 04:56 PM
It so happens that you are the one that got nailed, just like the police has not yet arrested all the criminals.

If it looks fishy to you then don't submit any id and do without Facebook, the choice is yours.