If for whatever reason you decide to hide or delete your YouTube channel, this article will guide you through the process.
How to hide or delete your channel from your desktop?
First of all, you need to connect to YouTube Studio. Once logged in, click on Settings from the left sidebar.
Next, go to Channel and then select Advanced settings. Scroll down to Other settings and choose Remove YouTube content.
You may need to enter your logins again. After that, you have two options:
- Delete: Select I want to permanently delete my content. Confirm by selecting the boxes and click Delete my account. You should know that this procedure may take some time.
- Hide: If you are not sure whether you want to delete your account, you can simply choose I want to hide my content instead of I want to permanently delete my content.
How to hide or delete your channel from your phone?
To hide or delete a YouTube channel from your phone, you have to follow the same procedure as for the desktop version. However, you will have to download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
- How to make youtube channel private
- Make youtube channel private
- How to make your youtube channel private
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- How to search for a specific youtube channel > Guide
- How to view youtube channel as visitor > Guide
- Best game review youtube channels > Guide
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021) > Guide
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video: on iPhone
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- Turn off YouTube notifications: Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to make a video tutorial
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- The best YouTube tech channels
- Clear your YouTube history on Android