If for whatever reason you decide to hide or delete your YouTube channel, this article will guide you through the process.
How to hide or delete your channel from your desktop?
First of all, you need to connect to YouTube Studio. Once logged in, click on Settings from the left sidebar.
Next, go to Channel and then select Advanced settings. Scroll down to Other settings and choose Remove YouTube content.
You may need to enter your logins again. After that, you have two options:
- Delete: Select I want to permanently delete my content. Confirm by selecting the boxes and click Delete my account. You should know that this procedure may take some time.
- Hide: If you are not sure whether you want to delete your account, you can simply choose I want to hide my content instead of I want to permanently delete my content.
How to hide or delete your channel from your phone?
To hide or delete a YouTube channel from your phone, you have to follow the same procedure as for the desktop version. However, you will have to download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
- How to Hide or Delete a Video From Your YouTube Channel
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- View youtube channel as visitor
- How To Disable Comments on YouTube
- Android - Allow the upload of videos to your Youtube channel over mobile networks
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link on Android
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool