PC: BIOS Lights Flashing and Screen Gets No Signal

Closed
HavingProblemsWithPC Posts 3 Registration date Sunday July 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 9, 2018 - Updated on Jul 8, 2018 at 02:10 PM
HavingProblemsWithPC Posts 3 Registration date Sunday July 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 9, 2018 - Jul 9, 2018 at 09:25 AM
There was a time where my PC was working and there were no problems with it. My brother meddled with it (he tried to take my power supply, but for a reason that I'm not going to state here, he decided to put it back in and from what I can see, he connected everything properly. And just to be sure I reconnected everything) and now it won't work.
In my PC the BIOS is just a series of lights rather then sounds. So when I turn my PC on, the lights start lighting up in this order (when the light is on it means there's something wrong with the given part):
CPU -> *pause* -> VGA -> Boot (it stays on it until I turn the PC off)
The screen is also not catching any signal. I tried taking the BIOS battery out and putting it back in and reconnecting every cable inside the PC, but the problem persists.
I appriciate any response that tries to help even if it won't be able to.

My mobo is: MSI A320 Pro-VD/S
If you need any other information just ask.
Or if you know any other thread talking about the same problem, please post a link to it in the comments.
Thanks in advance.
Related:

2 responses

NickBR Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday December 1, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 10, 2018 1
Jul 8, 2018 at 05:26 PM
Have you try to reset with bios jumper on your mobo?
HavingProblemsWithPC Posts 3 Registration date Sunday July 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 9, 2018
Updated on Jul 9, 2018 at 07:10 AM
Thank you for putting in the effort of pointing that out. Sadly it did not help. Nothing changed.
HavingProblemsWithPC Posts 3 Registration date Sunday July 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 9, 2018
Jul 9, 2018 at 09:25 AM
Update:
Weird. Now when I turn the PC on, the CPU BIOS light doesn't highlight. It goes straight to VGA -> Boot.