Windows ran into a problem and need to restart

Closed
yingyyl Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday July 17, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2018 - Updated on Jul 18, 2018 at 04:52 AM
yingyyl Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday July 17, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2018 - Jul 19, 2018 at 04:43 PM
I accident hit the network reset button twice , the windows logo "windows ran into a problem and need to restart in one minute " I used all the method like auto repair , shut down complete ,system restore(anti-virus file can't copy, it fail.),file checker(file was O.K.)uninstall driver,so I found there a microsoft debug in network adapter
hardware. I uninstall all the device driver . it still doesn't help. The logo still there in windows mode. It restart again. Is there a way to stop the restart again and again. I able to boot into safe mode , there no logo there ,I use all solution suggest in internet. I don't want to reset the window because I will lost all installed software.Please help! any suggestion.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 18, 2018 at 02:54 PM
I guess I am confused, how did you uninstall the driver in safe mode? There is no trusted installer running when in safe mode! It is best to let it figure it out itaelf, and if letting it revert back is the fix, be prepared to reload your software. I have done it twice since 10 update!
yingyyl Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday July 17, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2018
Jul 18, 2018 at 09:29 PM
I saw microsoft debug in network adapter devices, I uninstalled it. It disappear in network adapter section. I guess I unable to uninstall the driver in safe mode. but in window mode I only have one minutes to uninstall the driver before the computer restart again.How to stop the restart issues in window mode?
So, when in safe mode, can you access the internet? If so, then the problem is not driver related, but it is a misconfiguration problem caising a crash report amd subsequent restart. What specific "debug" are you referring to? If it is a reported bug, updates will address it and fix it. No standard computer user should ever need to deal with drivers! So I encorage you to go to advanced restarts and select retore to previous, as something has really gone bad.
yingyyl Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday July 17, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2018
Jul 19, 2018 at 04:43 PM
thank you for the advices. I think I am going to reset windows.Start fresh again