I have a problem with the sound of the computer

Closed
stavph Posts 1 Registration date Saturday August 25, 2018 Status Member Last seen August 25, 2018 - Aug 25, 2018 at 12:09 PM
neil_89 Posts 1 Registration date Friday November 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 8, 2018 - Nov 8, 2018 at 07:36 AM
Hi,

I have a problem with the sound of the computer.
If I hear music or any audio file on the Internet or at softwar like Windows Media Player and Spotify, and I adjust the volume of the computer (for example- 30 percent). Then you hear a sound level in one way and suddenly the volume changes radically ( the volume suddenly becomes very low or very powerful - although I did not change the volume by myself - still on 30 percent).
Another problem is when I hear music sometimes the music starts to get slower until it gets stuck and you hear many noises (like the computer/game gets stuck).
This problem lasts a long time and I do not know how to fix it or if there is a possibility to fix it.

I would be more than happy to get some help
Related:

1 response

neil_89 Posts 1 Registration date Friday November 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 8, 2018
Nov 8, 2018 at 07:36 AM
HAVE YOU TRIED TO RE INSTALL AUDIO DRIVERS.
you can start from basic level by going to the device manager and uninstalling then reinstalling the sound driver if not done.