SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 16 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio is a well-known digital audio editor, as powerful as simple to use, and specially designed to provide stability in simple recording projects. If you are looking for a program that allows you to make, record, edit, and export audio professionally and effortlessly, you should keep reading.
What is SOUND FORGE Audio Studio?
Distributed by the German company MAGIX, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio is the most basic version of the SOUND FORGE family. This software is an efficient and accessible digital audio editor, recorder, and mixer providing the fundamental tools to achieve a professional quality result. Considering all the available features, we recommend SOUND FORGE Audio Studio for podcast recordings, voiceovers, editing, vinyl digitizing, audiobooks, digital audio repair and mastering on simple projects.
What are the key features of SOUND FORGE Audio Studio?
- What's new: For those of you who have been using SOUND FORGE Audio Studio for years, we didn't want to miss the opportunity to list the most important new features, like ModernEQ, ModernReverb, advanced effects plug-in editing, the new resampling engine, and optimized multichannel handling.
- Editing and mixing: As in other professional audio programs, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio provides flexible, dynamic, and powerful audio editing tools. You can mix up to 6 channels and use the new wizardFX Suite featuring dynamics, coloring, and modulation effects crucial to achieving creative and high-quality results. Finally, one of the most remarkable and difficult-to-find features among competing programs is the ability to edit Surround files with up to 6 channels.
- Recording: To record with SOUND FORGE Audio Studio, connect a microphone to your audio interface, configure the program and you're ready to record with up to 32-bit/384 kHz resolution. In addition, it is possible to monitor the recording and view the waveform in real-time (depending on the properties of your recording device).
- Mastering: It includes the Ozone Elements 9 plug-in. This series of effects developed by the prestigious company iZotope will help you harmonize your recordings, ready to be uploaded on different platforms.
- Formats: SOUND FORGE Audio Studio is fully compatible with most digital audio formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3, MUS, AAC, FLAC, OGG, WMA, ASF, W64, CDA, RAW, and VOX), both for import and export. It is also possible to open AVI, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and WMV video files or import audio files from CDs.
How to use SOUND FORGE Audio Studio?
Even though SOUND FORGE Audio Studio may appear long to learn, browsing the different valuable tutorials crafted by developers will help you master all the basics in no time.
Is it free?
We provide you with the 30-day demo version of SOUND FORGE Audio Studio you can try for free. If you want to keep using it afterward, you can purchase one of the available licenses.
What are the system requirements for SOUND FORGE Audio Studio?
- Operating system: Windows 11 or 10 (64 and 32 bits).
- Processor: 1.4 GHz.
- Memory: 512 MB.
- Graphics: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768.
- Storage: 500 MB minimum for program installation.
- Sound card: Onboard.
- Fl studio 20 > Download - Musical production
- Audio track download > Audio Forum
- Why does my computer suddenly have no sound [solved] > Hardware Forum
- Sound picker > Guide
- Messenger audio downloader > Guide