Hi guys as of late I've been having an issue with my pc I'll start it up then a minute or 2 later 1 or more of the fans will get really loud then lose signal to the monitor and I have to then turn it off by main power supply and just repeats every time.
Thank you for any replies
I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag :
https://nicolascoolman.eu (Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7, 8 and 10 users, click right to ensure you run with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from tinyupload and paste it here in your reply.
CCM Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor