- CPU working but no display
- Cpu on but no display on monitor and keyboard - How-To - Monitor
- Cpu running but no display ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Cpu on but no display ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Cpu starts but monitor displays no signal - How-To - Hardware
- Installed new cpu and gpu no display ✓ - Forum - Hardware
YOU overclocked the CPU and burnt it up! OOPS! Heat does permanent damage, so don't be surprised if you made a piece of toast out of your CPU! Are you certain that you lowered the setting? Did you change the CPU speed, or the fans? If you changed the fans to only run on low, you burnt your CPU up, as the fans are supposed to run at high speed if they need to. If you manually set them to low, then they would never keep up with the cooling! It take 1.5 watts of power to COOL 1 watt of CPU! A low fan will never make that difference up!