Facebook requires identity confirmation

Closed
tdh10 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday August 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 9, 2018 - Aug 28, 2018 at 11:17 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 29, 2018 at 04:44 AM
Can anyone PLEASE help.

On friday I accidentally clicked something wasnt me. In which it was.
Facebook took me through the steps to verify my identity, which i didnt mind, as i made a mistake. It took me through the steps and changed my password which was confirmed through my email and everytime i login on my phone or mac, it just keeps verifying my identity, takes me through all the questions then says error, not working.

I cannot login, and ive changed my password 18 times now. I need my fb page as its also linked to my business page and facebook will not verify my identity. ive gone to every site imaginable to try find some sort of contact as i know they dont have a call centre. Ive tried uploading my docs, but it says my facebook is not disabled. Ive tried everything. Please help me! I need to access my facebook and there is no contact and my phone number and email and everything are correct. It just wont verify my identity and every time i try it, it makes me change my password. Honestly this is getting ridiculous now and im desperate for help and to get into my facebook.

Please help.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Aug 29, 2018 at 04:44 AM
Hi

You should not have changed your password 18 times.

I suggest that, with your computer, delete all of your temporary files and cookies, wait 24 hours and try again.