I give up really yesterday I tried to recover my a

Closed
AllanOoi Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday August 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen August 28, 2018 - Aug 28, 2018 at 10:06 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 29, 2018 at 04:52 AM
Hello,

I give up really yesterday I tried to recover my account with the help of my trusted contacts they received codes I confirmed them they said thank you you just confirmed your ID for your security open your Facebook after 24 h then today I received an email said hi hani your account was unblocked the block period is over you can enter your account by click here I did it but as expected they said we will go back to you as soon as we confirms your ID .I clicked on the link you wrote and I filled everything my name the ID and wrote my problem but when I sent it,it said sorry but the email or the name you entered doesn't belong to a disabled account I don't know if I'm the one who don't understand a thing or Facebook admins doesn't understand them selves really thank you brother for everything really and sorry for bothering you
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Aug 29, 2018 at 04:52 AM
Hi

You said: "I clicked on the link you wrote" we never wrote you a link. We are not Facebook!

Try this, clean your cache, delete all cookies, wait 24 hours and try to login again.

Good luck