Here's the solution for you to recover your Gmail password/change your Gmail password.
1. Go to the Google.com
2. Enter your email address and click Continue.
3. Then click on the 'forgotten password' option like below.
4. If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, then if you have remembered the last password, enter it and click next. You will get a page to change your password directly.
5. If you don't remember it, then click 'try another way'.
6. Here you will see the last phone number that you entered into the Gmail account when you created this.
7. Simply enter exact phone number here.
8. You will get a code within a second.
9. Simply enter the code in the next page.
10. Then you will get the page to change your password.
11. Don't make your password a simple one, try to make it by mixing like 'AbABB12#@%aa15(*'