Used codes to many times!

Solved/Closed
Schadt Posts 4 Registration date Thursday September 20, 2018 Status Member Last seen September 25, 2018 - Sep 20, 2018 at 11:53 AM
Schadt Posts 4 Registration date Thursday September 20, 2018 Status Member Last seen September 25, 2018 - Sep 25, 2018 at 08:47 PM
I was locked out of my facebook account and I have trusted friends turned on. I sent them the link to get codes for me. All 3friends gave me their code they received for me. I put them in and then it asked me to put in a knew password. After I put in a new password it said I couldn't use that one then it took me to the sign in page. I tried signing in with the new password and it said it was incorrect so I went back to the putting in the codes screen I put them in again and it said I used the codes to many times come back later well it's been 2 days and it is still saying come back later. What can I do?
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 20, 2018 at 05:02 PM
You need to only get one code from one friend! Use it once! Use it from a device that you have already used!

We understand that this is too late in this circumstance, but always create IMPORTANT accounts, such as email, and lesser important accounts, such as social media, on a landline workstation. A landline workstation can be laptop on wifi, or a desktop on wifi for that matter. The important thing; the account is created from a WIRED, NON-cellular network.
The provider can offer many ways to recover your account, if you create it in this manner. Always attach a recover email, such as a work, or another email that you will not forget the username and password to (because it SO important)!
After you have attached another email address in case of forgetfulness, now you can attach a mobile device to the account. Now, if you lose, break, or stop having access to your mobile device (non-payment of services), you can still recover your account!
Schadt Posts 4 Registration date Thursday September 20, 2018 Status Member Last seen September 25, 2018
Sep 20, 2018 at 05:25 PM
I appreciate you taking the time to read and respond to my issue. I will keep your advice and use it in the future. Thanks again