Mic Problem

Closed
theramesh - Jun 10, 2009 at 02:53 AM
 theramesh - Jun 10, 2009 at 03:00 AM
Hello,
My problem is that my mic will not work properly. I plug it into the proper plug (the pink one) and i make sure that everything is on. Now when i go to Speech in Controle Panel and go to Configure Microphone, it recognises an incoming voice and even has plaback. But when i go to Sounds and Audio Devices and go to the voice tab and make sure that the default device is proper, the advanced option is not highlighted. So at first i thought i should go to Test Hardware but when i do it doesn't recognize anything. Can anybody help me?
Related:

1 response

My problem is that my mic will not work properly. I plug it into the proper plug (the pink one) and i make sure that everything is on. Now when i go to Speech in Controle Panel and go to Configure Microphone, it recognises an incoming voice and even has plaback. But when i go to Sounds and Audio Devices and go to the voice tab and make sure that the default device is proper, the advanced option is not highlighted. So at first i thought i should go to Test Hardware but when i do it doesn't recognize anything. Can anybody help me?