Did you know that TikTok allows you to perform duets with your friends or celebrities? So if you want to know how to duet someone on TikTok, then read on!
How to duet on TikTok?
- To duet on TikTok, first you have to find the artist of your choice and then open the video you want to sing along with.
- Tap the little flash (a blue three-dots button for some versions).
- Click ‘Duet’. In this example, we selected a video by Ed Sheeran, but you can do that with your friends as well.
- Once you do this, you can start recording. The screen will split in half: the original video will be on the right, and you will be on the left. Click on the red button. And that’s it! When the original video ends, your recording will be ready to create the duet.
How to duet on TikTok with sound?
When you make a video Duet, the sound from the original video will be added to your video. However, you can also add your own sounds:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Go to the video you wish to Duet.
- Select the share button (arrow) on the right of the screen.
- Select the Duet option.
- Tap the Mic button on the right side of the screen to turn on your sound.
- Hit the red button at the bottom of the screen and record your video. Then press the Volume button.
- Turn the Added Sound volume all the way down.
- Now you can add any effects, text, filters, or stickers and tap Next. Add your captions and tap Post.
- How to duet on tik tok
- Tik tok par video duet kaise karte hain
- How do you duet on tik tok
- Tik tok unable to authorize > Forum - TikTok
- My old tik tok video download > Guide
- Tik tok account sign up > Guide
- Tik tok download video > Guide
- Tik tok live > Guide
- The best TikTok LED strip lights
- Teen privacy restrictions on TikTok: duets, downloads
- How to create a new video on TikTok?
- How to upload a TikTok video from PC
- Recover TikTok account: with username, phone, without email
- The best TikTok alternatives in 2021
- Open TikTok business account: features and cost
- How to reply to a comment on TikTok with a video?
- Use TikTok Family Pairing: features, QR code
- Manage your subscriptions on TikTok: search and subscribe
- How to get more followers and likes on TikTok?