How to turn off PS4 system sounds
This quick tutorial will demonstrate how to turn off the navigation sounds, key tones, and background music on the PlayStation 4 console.
To mute key tones and system music on the PS4
- In order to be able to mute the system sounds on a PlayStation4, you will have go into the system settings.
- Start on the home screen of your console and go to Settings > Sound and screen.
- Clear the checkboxes displayed next to System music and Key Tones and you are good to go.
More gaming questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to mute ps4
- Mute ps4
- How to mute game audio ps4
- How to connect ps4 to pc > Guide
- How to mute ps4 controller > Guide
- Too many usb devices connected ps4 > Guide
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android > Guide
- How to update ps4 > Guide