Gmail download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Gmail is the official application for Gmail that can work on both Android and iOS devices. The app allows you to send and receive emails instantly, keep your inbox safe and organize your emails to save your time. This is the Gmail for Android app download page.
- Multiple account support: With the Gmail app, you can use multiple email (Gmail and non-Gmail) accounts and have all your inboxes in one place.
- Notifications: Just as with the Gmail web version, users can be notified of incoming emails. You can customize the notifications to your liking and always stay up to date.
- Threads: All the dialogs and correspondences are organized as threads to help you save time and go through chats quickly.
- Organized inbox: All your messages are automatically sorted into categories to keep your inbox clean. It also blocks spam before it comes to your inbox. All the promotions are also stored in a separate folder so you don’t waste your time searching for an important email.
- Storage: You have 15GB of free storage so you won’t need to delete messages to save some space. You can always upgrade your storage space with Google One subscription.
How to use Gmail?
To open an email, simply tap on it. To write an email tap on the pencil icon at the bottom of your screen. Your inbox will be organized by threads and folders automatically. Gmail has a very intuitive interface so if you are familiar with the desktop Gmail service, you won’t have any problems using the mobile app.
Is Gmail safe?
Your Gmail is protected by SSL encryption, so hackers can not access it even if you use public Wi-Fi. To double protect your account, we suggest you using Google Authenticator.
Is Gmail free?
Gmail is completely free to use. Although, if you want to upgrade the storage space, it’ll cost you $1.99/month (100GB), $2.99/month (200 GB).
The required Android version as well as the size of the app vary with the device.
The Gmail app is also available for iOS devices.
- Learn how to disable Gmail notifications on Android;
- Read about how to create a Gmail account;
- Check how to restore deleted messages in Gmail;
- Download and discover how does the lite version of Gmail – Gmail Go work.
Photo – play.google.com
- Email download for pc
- How to change free fire facebook account to gmail > Guide
- Gmail spam recover [solved] > Forum - Gmail
- Gmail hacked password changed > Forum - Gmail
- Free fire gmail id > Guide
- Can't attach files in gmail > Guide
- Windows Live Mail
- IncrediMail 2
- Outlook Connector
- Winmail.dat Explorer
- Scan To Email
- You've Got Mail
- Mailbox Manager
- Yahoo! Mail Notifier
- Gmail Notifier
- Antiryad Gx
- Email Address Extractor
- Google Sponsored Link Extractor
- Microsoft Outlook
- Yahoo Mail
- AOL Desktop Gold