Recover my Facebook account without my email or phone

Closed
Lisamichele Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 13 December 2018 Status Member Last seen 13 December 2018 - 13 Dec 2018 à 13:19
Ratnendra Ashok Posts 596 Registration date Wednesday 28 November 2018 Status Member Last seen 4 June 2020   - 13 Dec 2018 à 23:09
I don't have my same number or email account to log into Facebook. How can I log back into my account?

1 response

Ratnendra Ashok Posts 596 Registration date Wednesday 28 November 2018 Status Member Last seen 4 June 2020   4,418
13 Dec 2018 à 23:09
Hi,

In this situation, you can recover your account only if you have an alternate email address registered with Facebook.

If you do not have any alternate mail address, I am sorry to say, Facebook will not be able to identify you as the owner of that particular account and you will not be able to recover the Facebook account.

Thanks