Signatures allow users to include the information to be sent with every email, including name, contact details or a quote. Colored signatures are particularly helpful when the mailbox is configured to send automated replies or messages.
To add a signature under Thunderbird, use the mail settings tab. Thunderbird allows you to set a signature that is automatically added at the end of every email you send. Note: It is possible to add an automatic signature under Thunderbird e-mail. The information that forms the signature has to be put into a file and saved in HTML format so that it can be viewed properly in an internet browser.
How to create your signature in Thunderbird?
Right click on your desktop and select New Content > Text Document that you will save in html format (e.g. C:\Program Files\Mozilla thunderbird\Signature.txt)
How to add signature in ThunderBird?
In Thunderbird, select Tools > Account Settings.
In the left pane, select the account for which you want to use the signature.
- Then, in the right pane check the Attach this signature.
- Finally, specify the path to the text file containing the signature.
- Confirm by clicking on OK.
How to add an image to your signature in Thunderbird?
- Create a new message in Thunderbird using HTML formatting.
- Compose your new signature and place the cursor on a new line.
- Then, click on Insert > Image and add a picture that you'd like to use in your signature. Resize the image if needed.
- Save the changes, and from now on you'll have your new signature with an image attached to all your emails sent from this account.
What extensions can be used?
There are also two extensions for Thunderbird that can be used:
- How to add signature in thunderbird
- Thunderbird signature
- Thunderbird add signature
- How do i add an image to my signature in gmail without url > Guide
- Thunderbird - The calendar feature (Lightning add-on)
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer > Guide
- How to add your name pronunciation on LinkedIn > Guide
- How to add youtube to desktop > Télécharger
- Send large files via Thunderbird: maximum size, online cloud
- Clear cache on Thunderbird
- Request a return receipt for your emails with Thunderbird
- Get a return receipt: on Outlook, Thunderbird