-
Registration date
Thursday December 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 27, 2018
-
Hello,

I was facing this issue more than a month and lost my access to the account. At first I had simple options to confirm my identity, while confirming halfway of the process the connection gets lost even though my net connection is good. I have tried several times and same problem at the same point. Then I got other options to confirm my identity using passport, national id etc. I have tried attaching several times and got a mail asking my photos. I have sent particular details several times and they gave a link to gain access to which I clicked and was expired. However the expiration date was 6 Jan.
Then again I got options to attach and got mail with a link I have tried 4 times and Fifth time onwards link said that I have used that page so often and try again later.
Then I had three options on facebook to confirm my identity of which two were to confirm photos of friends and unlock code both got expired as I tried several times, and the last one was to confirm identity on another computer which was not working.
Now I have lost access to my account. So please help me as soon as possible because it is really important for me . Is there anyone else to help me or direct me to facebook customer service? I'd b glad that this will be resolved soon.

1 reply

Registration date
Tuesday March 7, 2017
Status
Last seen
November 3, 2020
Hello,

Given that you have tired several times and it has been over a month, we suggest you create a new Facebook account. Facebook's account recovery process typically takes between 10-15 days.

Regards,
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Thursday December 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 27, 2018

I have already tried all these things and no use. But still I will try doing. And I need an immediate action as soon as possible because it is really important. Please help me in that case

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!