2. Click on "search"
3. Click on "For Files or Folders"
4. Type in "Recovery Manager" in the search bar on the right (it'll bring up the "Recovery Manager" folder and others
5 Click on the "Recovery Manager (shortcut) not the folder
6.The next window would say "Welcome to the Recovery Manager"
7. Click on "Advance Options"
8. Select "Hardware Re-Installation"
9 Click Next (this will bring up the "select a driver to reinstall'
10. Select your audio driver and click Next
11. That's pretty much what you have to do. But you need to restart your computer. Once you start your computer you'll get a message saying that your audio driver (device) is being installed. It'll take a minute or less. After that, your all set.
Hope this helps.... Let me know if you have any questions.