Facebook account disabled

Solved/Closed
iqbaljubayer Posts 2 Registration date Thursday 10 January 2019 Status Member Last seen 10 January 2019 - 10 Jan 2019 à 09:29
Daniel Telele Posts 1227 Registration date Tuesday 7 March 2017 Status Member Last seen 4 November 2021   - 10 Jan 2019 à 13:26
Hi,

Few days ago, I was broadcasting cricket game live on my Facebook fan page and the video owner are a local TV channel. Basically, I not understand that Facebook took it as a copyright video because other people also did same. Next day, I seen can't open my Facebook account and showing below.

1 response

Daniel Telele Posts 1227 Registration date Tuesday 7 March 2017 Status Member Last seen 4 November 2021   6,276
10 Jan 2019 à 13:26
Hello,

You are not allowed to stream this content on Facebook as you do not have a legal right, please see this FAQ and the terms and community standards for Facebook to avoid these issues in the future.

You can attempt to recovering your account by following the instructions in the FAQ.

Regards,